Saturday 10 September 2011

Life As It Is -A take on the ECM Family Day Skit Reactions

Before i start with the event on the day September 10th 2011-these series of Blogs and poems  would be a take from my side on various aspects of life with a human touch (Really).Never wanted to reveal feeling but never wanted to hide them too.Very few people have really understood the real person in me and thanks to them for making me think to publish these(not  yet published ),else all the poems and books in hard copies would be lost in my shelf at home.

Those late nights of script writing(3 to 4 people changing dialogues as they wish ) ,those rehearsals and the search for the NIRMA  girls using both seniority and contacts ! and some great  friends made during this time was truly an amazing experience.I cannot go on with this in the Bhatru style so stopping at this.

I have always had the fear of how people would react .Reaction for me is an instant phenomenon.Reacting to situations for me has always been difficult,because True Lies have always been difficult for me to tell .Coming back to the ECM Family Day and the skit which we finally managed to do !,it was a well managed show.
Theatre and Music have always been my passion apart from writing books !

Why take part in a skit ,when i can dance,get the Boss(RD Burman ) tunes on my flute !and probably read out my poems.I think theatre and drama mostly street plays is an excellent way to reach to the pulse of the audience.
Yes fashion shows ,dances ,songs are great ,we enjoy them,but from my perspective that effect is missing .
We need to create an impact for the future (might sound bit philosophical).And with the audience sitting and looking at entertainment ,conveying a message is very difficult.My cousin in US always says you cannot change people,they have to do it for themselves.But i don't agree with him in this aspect at least ,because at least we need to make a try.Whether i succeed or not is a different story.

If i fail as Nisar Ahmed says  "Mattade Besara" .But i  will not stop.But the complex thing in this situation is
which is the right way to convey a message ,again as Lord Shri Krishna says ,there is no one way here.It depends on the output.If the out put is right ,it is the right way.Just as my Previous Group Manager in my present and the only company i have worked so far after passing out in 2007 used to say -You might loose the battle Pavan,Winning the War is important.I think it suits here.I will come back with much more of his meaningful dialogues later.I am a big fan of his and where ever i am or what ever i achieve definitely remember him for giving me some valuable inputs which has improved the person in me to a great extent .Gratitude and to be Honest is very important i believe.

Coming back to the skit,i asked my cousin sister who had come to watch ,on how was the play.

Here came the reply:
Pavan,awesome Kano,that one Nirma  Girl was really good in the another act,she looks really cute  and the other Nirma girl and the narrator danced really well in the Aaja Nachle Khatak Dance .I had asked about the skit ,story and its message .

Reaction is an instant phenomenon guys.I understood yesterday.Lifeu Istene -Planning to go today .

Then i searched for my Guru ,people call me his sisya and i asked him hengittu Guru ,here came the reply

Super,better than the rehearsals !
He is the Guru so i won't elaborate on this much.I need to work on lot more invention reports with him in the years to come.Again one more person whom i believe has influenced my thinking in a great way.

This is the last reaction i am going to talk about really !
I asked my father's car driver who was standing at the back and he watched the skit too it seems,hengittu boss drama.

Here came the reply:
Yen chennagi madidru saar fashion show,drama dalli rajni full minchda saar,OM Shanti OM Shah Ruck Khan Film alva saar.Aa rajni style hair cut yelli madsda saar ,naanu hogbeku.

I said in paapareddi palya and stopped.

Before i asked my father ,he asked me,why didn't you sing or play your Boss (Burman Da) tunes in your flute in a heavy voice
I said " Main Aisa Hi Hoon " and dozed off in the car.

It is a strange world we are living in ,where to convey a positive moral message is more complicated than
getting a navigation system up and running .I remember an famous historian words on how to go about or take such reactions.He says take it as it is.This reaction is not new to me ,be it in Ramaiah Udbhav Fest (My engineering college) , BMS Utsav Fest or PES fest we used to get the similar kind of reaction for our performances.

I am sure families came there for entertainment and yes they deserved to be entertained .That's what happened finally.

Was i disappointed,I have stopped reacting because as i said earlier -Reaction is an instant phenomenon and lets take life as it is without review comments.

Now its Sunday and i now try to prepare for my case study ,and replies to my and my Guru's invention reports ,somewhere down the line i feel i am loosing  the innocent child in me .I don't have expectations .But
i still expect something good can  happen in this wonderful country and my wonderful namma bengaluru.We have lot of poor people here guys ,lets do something for them,after all we live only for a short period of time.

So folks ,wait for my book/blog which would be co authored on Namma Bengaluru.(Lost in Bangalore)-For Pakka local people again as usual with pakka Pavan feelings and shayaris .



Signing off from ECM Family Day Skit -pag1kor- Pavan Govindan.

Over to Washing Powder Nirma

No comments:

Post a Comment