Saturday 8 October 2011

Love and Impressions -Jobs Way of Life -Being Human

Talking about Steve Jobs is incomplete without tellling about some incidents that personally impressed me.

Here i  go  with 3 dots  again
...

Steve Jobs quote
"
Again, you can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something — your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life"

A hair stye change ,An accident on friday and a blog on saturday .Its been a mixed week with some mixed responses too.One thing has not changed though "Being Who I Am." .Love what ever you do whether it gives success or failure is immeterial .A path  that Jobs has showed us.

An extract on Jobs from an article in IB times:
By Larry Brilliant, the former director of Google's philanthropic arm:

"defining character of Steve Jobs  isn't his genius, it isn't his talent, it isn't his success. It's his love. That's why crowds came to see him. You could feel that. It sounds ridiculous to talk about love when you are making a gadget..He communicated that love  through bits of steel and plastic"

Amazing what you can do if you have the love and passion .

Talking about impression ,this is what " Being Human " Is all about.

I am speechless here .

This is what  Robert Scoble posted on Facaebook.
"
How this week ends...my two-year-old son, Ryan, brings me an iPad. Wants help getting a video running. He calls it a "byepad." I just hold him, with a tear running down my cheek. He has no idea why
"
This says it all .

A man who made world take notice .

No comments:

Post a Comment