Sunday 13 November 2011

Life through Bosch Day -To My Friends through Expressions !


This is to my friends through some famous lines  in the films .Don't know how bad this idea is  ! A try nevertheless.

Been quite a while since i blogged due to Bosch Day preparations .Made good friends and came to know better about friends whom i already knew  in the process.What better way than a blog to express the same without unravelling somethings which ought to remain untold and finally needs to fade away in time.

" THAT DAY MAY NEVER COME " and "They can't handle the truth " .I dont need the Pity here ...  :P

Remember this famous line modified  "We live in a cynical world ,and we work in a business of tough competitors .I love u all ... U guys complete me ".

Some people get angry,some get irritated,some uncomfortable all because they fail to understand ,yes a natural phenomenon,but still remain friends.Probably "THERE WASN'T ENOUGH TIME " to understand ...

I made friends who "DON'T TAKE SIDES" they just remain friends .And "I am going to make them an offer ,they cant refuse" and remain Friends forever .

"Don't ever let somebody tell you ,You can't do something for them " just do it.I think this applies else where too.Let me not get philosophical here.

and Finally before i run out of ideas ending with

"With Friendship comes Greater Responsibilities"-Need a great deal of straightforwardness and honesty here,these are high valued  words . "Follow it if you Can "


Always yours,
Pavan

1 comment: